Sunday, December 4, 2011

PLN Final Report

cat and dog
My PLN is better than your PLN......or else!





I would like to describe my PLN.  I have been developing it for about two months.








I would like to say that  this has been an ongoing learning process for me.  I first started off using Netvibes for my PLN, but I seemed to have had some trouble navigating around in it.  I decided to quit using Netvibes and started using Symbaloo.  I must be more of a visual learner because my PLN really took off after I started using Symbaloo.

I love having these visual tiles for all of my favorite sites.  I have over 30 different sites on my PLN.  I have all of my tiles arranged by similarities.  For instance, I have all of my news tiles together, all of my social media tiles together, all of my favorite blogs together, my favorite tools together, and my favorite teacher sites together.  I immediately go to my PLN every time I log onto the Internet.  I use my PLN as my main tool for navigating around on the Internet.  I love having all of my favorite places displayed for me all on one page.  I am having so much fun with my PLN and I am constantly adding "new tiles" all the time.   I am sure that I will have to make second page very soon!

I have never had a PLN before this class.....so, I would like to thank you Dr. Strange for introducing me to this wonderful tool!

P.S.  I am a very organized type of person and my PLN really helps me to make sense out of all this information on the Internet.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment