Sunday, October 9, 2011

My First PLN Report

Personal Learning Network



I have downloaded Netvibes and have downloaded many other favorites.  I now have Safari, Facebook, Twitter, Tweet Deck, Utube, Picasa, Skype, Drop Box, Delicious, Google Earth, Audacity, FireFox, Timetoast, Blog sites, educational sites, etc.  I have also been saving a lot of my favorite places in my bookmarks and my reading list.  I plan on coming up to the lab this week to get help in gathering all of these different sites and favorites and placing them in Netvibes.  I do see this as a powerful tool and I am all about organization!  I do feel that I have learned a lot in this class and I have been to so many sites that I had never seen before.  I am also doing so many things I have never done before.  However, all of this is so jumbled up! I do need some way of organizing it and having it all make sense.   I think Netvibes (and my PLN) will help put all of this information I have been gathering all in one neat organized place.  I will also enjoy adding more sites to my PLN in the future.

I think once I really get a handle on my PLN.....everything else will just fall into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment